FlufflesthepancakeFlufflesthepancake

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Meaty Boner Meaty Boner

Sex. Wait, there was no innuendo there...

I encountered a glitch at around level 3 where my skull move meant my head would float in the air pointlessly and couldn't be retrieved. But yes this is a pretty standard flash game affair, it's sexy and for 3 days work it's bloody amazing!

Time Fcuk Time Fcuk

Awesome :D

You play Portal don't you :D

Use Boxmen Use Boxmen

Nice, but ouch.

Yeah this game is really really good, but apart from level 10 needing the walkthough, level 11 is a pain in the A... my little boxy man refuses to stay on and keeps slipping too easily >:(
The kinds of levels that you know how to do... it just wont, make a game annoying :D

Plumet Plumet

Awesome game :D

Fix the hi-scores :P

Spewer Spewer

AWESOME

Perfection is this game.
Everything works.
Although I still can't pass the last bonus level... I HATE IT AUUUGH!!

Connecting Connecting

This game is a master peice.

Why are people rating it 0?
It is brilliant, so simple and the options to complete levels can be surprisingly ingenious.

I used the smallest amount of beams for one of them... i was just testing the first part of the level to see what would happened and somehow i bounced it into the end off every wall.

Webcam Suicide Webcam Suicide

More interactive...

nice... I liked the portal reference and the poo killing me was amusing, but the blood didn't look realistic and i was disappointed with the range of events... you could have added many types of deaths for each category.
not too bad, could be better. =D FLUFFLES.

Hedgehog Launch Hedgehog Launch

A Shooting Star... I mean hedgehog

My god, that was the best flash game I have ever played... you are a genious. Its good that its easy because that means it doesn't mean you have to be brilliant to see your fantastic end sequence.
YOU GENIUS!!

Fluffy the demented pancake says =D