FlufflesthepancakeFlufflesthepancake

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Pokemon - Left 4 Dead Pokemon - Left 4 Dead

...

What was the point of that?
The animation was okaaaaaay, and my interest was at an all time low.
I did like your art style and drawing skills, but overall the animation was boring. If this had been a game with the same ideas it may have retained some interest, but as I couldn't interact in any way... put it this way:
I was bored shitless. Sorry, but I was :/

Get on My Horse Get on My Horse

Skillz

Your animation is awesome, the horse is perfectly designed, the song is REAL catchy, and it takes the piss out of itself literally, in the form of lemonade!

Girlchan in Paradise Ep2 Girlchan in Paradise Ep2

OMG BUCKET OF WATER!!!

DUN DUN DUUUUUN.
That was severely confusing, yet strangely awesome.

Easter Bilby Easter Bilby

Awesomesauce

Being an Australian myself, I think this is AWESOME. We also have Easter bunnies in Australia! I dislike the exaggerated accent because it makes foreign people think that is how we really talk. It would probably be better you could be bothered to make a background but the message is clear.

Who cares? It's chocolate..

SamGreen responds:

Yeha... didn't mean to exagerate it that much, but... it was meerly to make a point... my next will be sure to considerate the acting skills and accent level will be turned down. :)

Thanks.

LUNCH TIME! LUNCH TIME!

wut.

wut.

Twilight: The Broodening Twilight: The Broodening

A billion/10

It all makes sense now!
You have opened my eyes!

Paradox: Cat and Toast Paradox: Cat and Toast

he^2

it's a pretty original idea and was nicely implemented with the pictures.
IT CAN'T BE DONE!!!
The laws of physics require it to explode... jeez.

Dad's Home Dad's Home

Awesome.

I was thoroughly confused at the start with Dads recklessness and his laser vision... but I grew to love him +D

Messed-Up Bible Stories 4 Messed-Up Bible Stories 4

Niiiiice

The god of the old testament was so bitchy. Now hes just lame.
Damn your Australian reference. We rock.

The Orange Flash Box The Orange Flash Box

Bloody brilliant

Your jokes were well placed and executed. Please message me on how long it took to think them all up! A good turret joke is needed in every portal movie I think. He he, who hasn't done that flash light thing? I think VALVe should program that she does something if you stare in that direction for a while.
Nicely done.

Arkuni responds:

All ideas were thought of on the run. I just started drawing the background of cp_dustbowl and then the ideas just slowly came to me.